Grain And Gluten Free Cold Pressed Complete Dry Food Trout And Prawn
Our grain and gluten free complete dry dog food pellets are mainly intended for dogs who suffer from allergies and they can be given in combination with our steamed fresh meat varieties. The grain and gluten free dog food ingredients are of exceptionally high quality and all varieties of our food are composed of just one source of protein which makes this dry food ideally suitable for allergic dogs.
Our grain and gluten free complete dry dog food pellets are mainly intended for dogs who suffer from allergies and they can be given in combination with our steamed fresh meat varieties. The grain and gluten free dog food ingredients are of exceptionally high quality and all varieties of our food are composed of just one source of protein which makes this dry food ideally suitable for allergic dogs. (Apart from Trout and Prawn)
These pressed pellets are made from sweet potato, wild rice, peas, Seaweed, Salmon Oil, Apples, Tomatoes, Cranberries, Linseed, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Yucca. They contain only natural and human grade ingredients:
- Glucosamine and Chondroitin: helps keep dog joints supple
- Yucca: helps to neutralise unwanted doggy odours
- Salmon oil: contains essential fatty acids
- Fruit: rich in essential nutrients
- Seaweed: helps with natural deworming and a healthy coat
- Linseed: for an optimum balance of omega 3 and 6
- Tomato: a natural antioxidant
If you are starting with this dry food and have previously been giving expanded pellets then it is advisable to first completely use up your current pellets. You can then give 1/3 of the required daily amount on the first day, followed by 2/3 on the second day and if that goes well then you can give the full amount from day 3 onwards.
The following applies to all our dog food pellets.
- Fewer and firm stools
- Keep to the feeding programme
- Always provide fresh drinking water
- Premium quality
- Rich in omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids
Consistently high-quality ingredients ensure that Naturis dry dog food is easy to digest and absorb in the gut, so that you do not need to feed as much and less waste is produced. All of our dry food contains a very high proportion of meat. For instance, we don’t just mix in 3% meat from a specific animal. Instead we make sure that your dog gets what it needs.
Furthermore, in our list of ingredients we mention the meat in dried form (meal) and not in the form it was prior to processing, since at that stage more than 60% of its moisture still needs to be removed and as a result only a fraction of the listed percentage would be left.
We like to be open and honest to our customers so that you know what you are buying and you are the one who decides whether or not it’s the right thing for you. But we think that you and your dog should have a fair and honest choice.
Naturally, feeding requirements are strongly influenced by how active a dog is, nevertheless it is only necessary to feed a very small quantity of Naturis Dog Food to your dog. It is very important that you keep to the feeding programme since giving too much food can cause a variety of intestinal and skin problems.
Grain and Gluten Free Trout and Prawn
Trout, Prawns, Sweet Potato, Wild Rice (Not a grain), Peas, Seaweed, Salmon Oil, Apples, Tomatoes, Cranberries, Linseed, Glucosamine, Chondroitin and Yucca.
All ingredients are natural and human grade.
- Contains Sweet Potato, wild rice (So what exactly is wild rice? Contrary to what many people believe, wild rice is not rice at all but a grass. This serves as a GLUTEN FREE balanced diet) and peas as a source of carbohydrates.
- Rich dried trout with dried prawns.
- Dried trout and prawn as “animal” protein source.
- Gluten Free.
- Optimal digestion by a balanced composition.
- Contains seaweed.
- Use of flaxseed, rich in the omega-3-fatty acid alpha-linolenic acid.
- Contains salmon oil, rich in omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA. This maintains and Contributes to a good skin and coat condition.
- Contains dried tomatoes, cranberries, apples, spirulina and echinacea.
- Use of glucosamine and chondroitin, this Supports fat metabolism.
- Containing chelates, Helps to reduce the smell of feces.
- Pressed nutrition, better digestibility
- Faster absorption of nutrients in comparison to extruded products.
- Energy value: 3421 kcal / kg
- Crude Protein: 23.4%
- Crude fat 12.1%
- Crude fiber: 4.1%
- Crude ash: 7.3%
- Moisture: 8.0%
- Starch: 37.3 %
- Calcium: 1.4%
- Phosphorus: 0.8%
- Sodium: 2.6 g / kg
- Magnesium: 2.0 g / kg
- Potassium: 7.8 g / kg
- Omega 3 fatty acids: 8.3 g / kg
- Omega 6 fatty acids: 16.4 g / kg
- Linoleic acid: 16.0 g / kg
- Alpha-linolenic acid: 5.3 g / kg
- Groundnut: 0.4 g / kg
- Methionine + Cysteine
Added Vitamins and trace elements:
- Vitamin A: 18000.0 IU / kg
- Vitamin D3: 1800.0 IU / kg
- Vitamin E: 500.0 IU / kg
- Vitamin C: 200.0 mg / kg
- Vitamin B1: 10.0 mg / kg
- Vitamin B2: 15.0 mg / kg
- Vitamin B6: 10.0 mg / kg
- Vitamin B12: 100.0 mcg / kg
- Pantothenic acid
- Cholin chloride
- Copper (copper (II) sulphate pentahydrate)
- Copper (copper (II) chelate of glycine)
- Zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate)
- Zinc (zinc chelate of glycine)
- (Iron (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Iron (iron (II) chelate of glycine hydrate)
- Manganese (manganese (II) sulphate monohydrate)
- Manganese (manganese oxide)
- Manganese (Manganese chelate of glycine)
- Iodine (Calcium iodate, anhydrous)
- Selenium (sodium selenite)
Make sure you weigh our grain and gluten free
complete dry dog food pellets as they are naturally very rich
and you definitely should not exceed the recommended portion,
even if it just seems like a small amount!
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.